Jacobs Ladder Quilt Block
Wow, how time flies! Not only are my “children” grown and on their own, but they’ve both established great careers, and Stephanie is going to be married in June (that’s next month!).
I’m excited about the wedding, but not so sure I’m ready to be called grandma just yet.
I’ll just let life play itself out and adjust to the changes as they present themselves.
In the meantime, this week’s newsletter includes a picture of Stephanie and my soon-to-be-son-in-law Cam, as well as:
- Secrets for Sewing Perfect Curves in Quilts DVD Mentor
- Coming up on Tuesday, May 24th, the How to Bind a Quilt Webinar – Be sure to register and print up your handout soon
- A Little Bit About the Jacobs Ladder Quilt Block
- A new and different crossword puzzle to enjoy – no eraser needed
- July 4th Roundup for Postcard Quilts for the Troops – the next deadline is May 27th… less than 2 weeks away
- May’s Free Quilt Block Patterns